HOME | ACTIVITIES | LIVING OPTIONS | GALLERY | CONTACT
Assisted Living | Enhanced Assisted Living | Memory Care | Adult Day Care | Short Term
Short-Term Care / Respite Services
Grande’Vie offers short-term care (also known as respite care) in Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living, and Caring House (Memory Care). Short-term/respite care services allow seniors to receive temporary care for up to six weeks. The respite care program is a short-term opportunity for seniors transitioning from rehabilitation. Respite services also cater to adults who may need assistance while primary caregivers vacation, attend to work responsibilities, or simply take time for themselves.
Short-term care/respite services include:
- Culinary Services including three chef-prepared meals and a variety of snacks daily. Meals can be tailored to accommodate dietary needs and preferences
- Hospitality Services including Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Laundry
- Personal Care including assistance with hygiene management (including bathing/showering), medication management, dressing, and care reminders– daily and as needed. All care is provided 24 hours a day by competent nurses and care aides. Emergency call systems are available in all of Grande‘Vie’s apartments and suites
- Recreation and Activities including a variety of programs, events and opportunities for residents of all levels of mobility and engagement. Spiritual services are available weekly in our interdenominational chapel.
- Case Management including personal, social, and financial support and guidance. Our case managers also serve as the resident’s legal and family liaison.