HOME | ACTIVITIES | LIVING OPTIONS | GALLERY | CONTACT
Assisted Living | Enhanced Assisted Living | Memory Care | Adult Day Care | Short Term
Memory Care at Caring House
Grande’Vie’s Memory Care Program through the Caring House offers a specialized environment for adults experiencing memory loss and impairment. The Caring House has been designed specifically to meet the needs of adults with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of cognitive dementia. In addition, activities programs that enrich physical and emotional well-being are offered daily.
Caring House Services Include:
- Culinary Services including three chef-prepared meals and a variety of snacks daily. Meals can be tailored to accommodate dietary needs and physician recommendations
- Hospitality Services (Housekeeping, Maintenance, Laundry, etc.)
- Personal Care including assistance with hygiene management (including bathing/showering and toileting), medication management, dressing, and care reminders. All care is provided 24 hours a day by competent nurses and experienced care aides, with a high staff to resident ratio.
- Recreation and Activities including a variety of programs, events and excursions for residents of all levels of coginitive engagement and mobility. Spiritual services are available weekly in our interdenominational chapel
- Case Management for personal, social, and financial support and guidance. We also serve as legal and family liaisons
All employees of Grande’Vie are fully trained and instructed during orientation and routine in-services in the delivery of proper care for residents.