HOME | ACTIVITIES | LIVING OPTIONS | GALLERY | CONTACT
Assisted Living | Enhanced Assisted Living | Memory Care | Adult Day Care | Short Term
Adult Day Care Programs
Grande’Vie and Caring House offer Adult Daycare Programs that provide a “home away from home” for adults to engage in activity in a safe, enriching environment. Each program serves to assist families with the care of their loved one when personal time and availability creates a strain.
Grande’Vie’s Adult Day Care Program Offers:
- Full and half-day sessions
- Supervision provided by a professional and experienced staff
- Assistance with personal care
- Daily activities and events including music, outings, educational experiences and a variety of entertainment
- Religious and cultural services
- Professionally-prepared and nutritious meals and snacks
- Access to on-site libraries, game rooms, lounges and media
- Barber shop and beauty services
- Operative hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Caring House Memory Day Care Program Offers:
- A high staff-to-resident ration to ensure an enriching atmosphere
- Activity specialization that caters to adults with cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- A secure environment with “wander” safeguards
- Operative hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.